- 365™: Winter Collection – Fuyu , Ho Ho Ho & Hikari
- Watercolor paper: cut down to 3/4″ x 4″ strips
- Ink pads: Green, Red, Blue, Black
- Watercolors: Prang Oval-16 by Dixon
- Paint brushes: Royal & Langnickel 3/0, Artist Loft: round 4
Initially I cut a sheet of 4″ x 6″ watercolor paper into strips of 3/4″ x 4″. You get about 8 strips.
“For My Little Helper”
- Paint circles in various sizes using a small round brush ( I used the Artist Loft 4). Wait for it to fully dry.
- For hole punching and getting that smaller size I used the Crop-A-Dile II on the 1/8 setting.
- Then I used the ‘color in’ stamp of the elf in a light green (StazOn: Cactus Green). For those who are very particular about ink staining your clear acrylic stamps I would avoid using this ink pad. I love the color and the staining doesn’t bother me, I just make sure I clean them after so that the color does not transfer for future use.
- After stamping the ‘colored in’ portion I use the outline of the elf to stamp over it. Viola! Cute little elf!
- For the brush lettering I used the Royal & Langnickel, which is my favorite brush for watercolor lettering.
- String in the twine and then you are finished!